Warning, Potting Sheds Could be Infectious

As you already know, I love my potting shed to pieces. It is a tiny little space, but it does get a lot of attention. I don’t believe any gardener has ever visited my potting shed without saying, “I want one of these!” — unless they already had one! Or a greenhouse which is still on my wish list.

One of those garden-loving visitors who has said over and over and over, “I want one of these!” is my sister. She, like me, loves to dig in the dirt!

I am happy to report to you that this was the year! A move to a new location was decided for several reasons of course, but one of them was the room for a potting shed. And she has just spent her first summer as the owner of a potting shed. But, I know something that she doesn’t yet know–winters are the very best time to have a potting shed. :)

Look how cute her shed is…

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

About Teresa / TheGardenDiary.com

I know that to everything there is a season, but I’m a gardener and I start counting the days until spring the day after Christmas. Gardeners, we are in good company ... Genesis 2:8. I love roses and get completely giddy when it is time for my historical roses to bloom in early June. I live and grow in Zone 5b where I take care of my 175+ roses and their companions. I also co host the Rose Chat Podcast. Check us out @ rosechatpodcast.com. Follow my garden experiences @ http://thegardendiary.com.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Warning, Potting Sheds Could be Infectious

1. Chas Spain says:

That’s a very posh shed – nice one

2. Did your sister build one of those small house kits I read so much about?

3. modernmia says:

Yay for a new potting shed! I love the walk-thru. Thanks for sharing it! I hope to have my own by next fall.

4. roberta4949 says:

awesome log cabin potting shed, beautiful and functionable, can’t ask for more than that.

5. CurtissAnn says:

Thanks for inspiring me!

6. That shed is just adorable. Stopping a bit to have a little swing would be top on my priority list. A little envious of her tool organizing skills. I’ve yet to develop that wonderful attribute. Thanks for the tour.

7. elenawill says:

Beautiful! It reminds me of the “playhouse” I always wanted but never had as a kid.

8. Jack Falker says:

Wow… Do you think she will sleep in the loft? :) Very nice; wish I had room for one in the garden, but I have a whole heated bay of my garage with all my potting and gardening stuff in it to work from year-round.

If you have a minute, leave a comment. I'd love to hear from you!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s