Looking for something?
Rose Chat PodcastThe only show on the airways dedicated to growing roses. Click the link below for upcoming and archived podcasts such as our interview with Paul Zimmerman about the Biltmore Rose Trials and his book, Everyday Roses, my interview with amazing photographer and rosarian Carolyn Parker, author of R is for Rose, a chat with the delightful Jolene Adams, President of the ARS, Lucas Jack, the Biltmore Rosarian, Marci Martin, Baldo Villegas, the Bug Man, Jacques Ferare of Star Roses and Plants and many, many more!! Join us! Chris VanCleave and I want to help you have the rose garden of your dreams!
Rose Chat Podcast …
HAPPY GARDENERS VIDEO G2B14
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Bloom Thyme Friday: Down the Trail Part 2
- Bloom Thyme Friday: Down the Trail
- Bloom Thyme Friday: Adventures Old and New
- Bloom Thyme Friday: Maybe if I change the name????
- Bloom Thyme Friday: The Itsy Bitsy Spider
- Bloom Thyme Friday: Some things bear repeating
- Bloom Thyme Friday: Joy
- Bloom Thyme Friday: Exchanging Plants
- Bloom Thyme Friday: A Week of Extremes
- Bloom Thyme Friday: The Garden is Open
- Bloom Thyme Friday: Garden 2 Table
- Bloom Thyme Friday: Blooming Machines
- Bloom Thyme Friday: The Charm of Rugosas
- Bloom Thyme: And the Winners Are…
- Need a chuckle?
- Bloom Thyme Friday: Roses on Trial
- Bloom Thyme Friday: Garden Blogger Mecca
- Bloom Thyme Friday: Now you see it. Now you don’t!
- Bloom Thyme Friday: Easy Elegance
- Rose Rosette … The Facts
- Bloom Thyme Friday: Excited about everything!
- Bloom Thyme Friday: Getting Started
- A Peek Inside the Potting Shed…
- Bloom Thyme Friday 2014
- Spring Assessment…
- Daylight Saving Time, The Polar Vortex and Spring Chores
- All you need is love…
- David Austin Enchantment Continues
- Roses, Bugs and a Rose Nut
- Gated Community Dressed in White…
- Getting the year started off right…
- Merry Christmas!
- Christmas Cran
- Blurring the Lines
- Tools of the Trade
- Wordless Wednesday: Early Morning Snow
- 2014 Introductions: Certified Roses
- 2014 Rose Introductions: Weeks Roses
- Bloom Thyme Friday: Growing Amaryllis
- Warning, Potting Sheds Could be Infectious
- It is easier to face the facts in the potting shed…
- Earth Kind
- 2014 Rose Introductions: David Austin
- Fall Rose Care
- Some things are more important than breakfast…
- The Benefits of Dr. Bronner…
- Steve Hutton Talks Roses
- Bloom Thyme Friday: This week in the garden…
- Rose Companions: Zinnias
TAGSAmaryllis American Rose Society ANNUALS ARS BILL WARRINER Biltmore Blanc Double de Coubert Bloom Thyme Bloom Thyme Friday BOOKS Christmas Clematis Cottage Gardening DAVID AUSTIN DAVID AUSTIN ROSES Daylilies Drift Roses Drought Edmunds Roses English Roses Fall Family Floribunda Flowers FRIENDS Garden Gardeners GARDENING gardens Gold Medal Grandiflora Harison's Yellow heirloom roses Herbs Hybrid Tea Hybrid Teas Julia Child June LILACS Mint MOO POO Moo Poo Tea Morning Glories Moss Mountain National-Rose-Month New Dawn Old Garden Roses OLD ROSES P Allen Smith Paul Zimmerman Perennials plants potting shed POTTING SHEDS Pruning Rose rose-gardens Rose Chat RoseChat ROSE GARDEN Rose Hips Roseraie de L'Haÿ ROSES Rugosas Sedums Snow SPRING Sustainable TOMATOES Trees Twitter Weeks Roses Winter Yarrow zinnias
Posts I Like
Check out my instagrams...
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
- Disclaimer: This site is my own and does not necessarily reflect Connection Pointe views or beliefs.
Category Archives: Video
I love the concept of garden 2 table … cooking with the fresh food you grow yourself. My mother was a great gardener and she grew just about everything we ate. Because she canned and froze the extras we had … Continue reading
Today we had a break in the rain so I captured a few of my roses for you to see… Thanks for stopping by!
Mr. G has a new toy that he calls the Rose-A-Matic. We planted 25 or so roses today. It took a fraction of the digging time it usually takes. Mr. G was very happy with his new purchase. You know … Continue reading
Spent today getting the roses and their companions ready for a long winter’s nap and decorating the potting shed porch. Now we wait for snow! We have had a beautiful fall and I AM excited about Christmas and I do … Continue reading
I wanted to share with you my morning in the garden photographing Roseraie. So far I have taken about 30 stills and 3 videos (see one below). I love this rose! As you go through the garden gate the large … Continue reading
The white dogwood trees are in full bloom today… Along with the birds in the background you will hear “shots.” Don’t be alarmed, we live near a shooting range! :)