Looking for something?
RoseChat Blog Talk Radio ProgramThe only show on the airways dedicated to growing roses. Click the link below for upcoming and archived shows such as the interview with Paul Zimmerman about the Biltmore Rose Trials, my interview with Carolyn Parker, author of R is for Rose, the interview with Jolene Adams, President of the ARS, the Kidz and Rose program and so much more!
Rose Chat Blog Talk Radio Click Here…
Posts I Like
Follow me on Twitter…
- Zepherine Drouhin ... #rosechat #fragrant instagram.com/p/ZoWHFtPqxn/ 3 hours ago
- Zepherine Drouhin... Heading over the house! #rosechat #rosesofinstagram instagram.com/p/ZoWRsUPqx3/ 3 hours ago
- Morning #gardenwalk #rosechat #rosesofinstagram #nofilter instagram.com/p/Zn1PIhvq27/ 8 hours ago
- Morning #gardenwalk Beverly HT biltmoreestate #rosechat #nofilter pzimmermanroses instagram.com/p/Zn1XAhvq3E/ 8 hours ago
- Garden Walk: Outside the Potting Shed
- And then there were the chickens…
- Beautiful and Sustainable
- Bags are Packed!
- Rose Parade: Celsiana
- Rose Parade: The Grande Dame
- Rose Parade: Roseraie de l’Hay
- Rose Parade: Francis Meilland
- Rose Parade: Peace Rose
- Daffodils and Memories
- Rose Companions: Celebrating Over Achievers
- Who? What? Where? … Growing & Buying Roses
- The Legend of the Dogwood
- The Rose-a-Matic
- A Craftsman and His Veggies
- A Time to Plant: Sweet Peas
- Spring Fever
- Who are You?
- Someone Pinch Me!
- Potting Shed Review: Everyday Roses
- SPRING ROSE CARE TOP FIVE
- On Becoming a Rose Exhibitionist…
- Family Memories…
- Seed-A-Palooza 2013
- FORSYTHIA, ROSES & LIFE
- Happy New Year from our Snow Globe
- Baby It’s Cold Outside
- Merry Christmas!
- Winter Garden: First Snow
- Fruit Cake Gets a Bad Rap…
- A Cup of Christmas Tea
- Come Look Through My Window
- November Garden
- My Morning View…
Quotable QuotesTo be overcome by the fragrance of flowers is a delectable form of defeat. -Beverley Nichols
A garden is a grand teacher. It teaches patience and careful watchfulness; it teaches industry and thrift; above all it teaches entire trust. -Gertrude Jekyll
TAGSBILL WARRINER BOOKS Christmas Clematis Cottage Gardening Daffodils DAVID AUSTIN DAVID AUSTIN ROSES Drift Roses Drought Family Flowers Garden GARDENING gardens Gold Medal Grandiflora Harison's Yellow heirloom roses Herbs Hybrid Tea Hybrid Teas Julia Child Larkspur LILACS Mint MOO POO Moo Poo Tea nature New Dawn OGR Old Garden Roses OLD ROSES Paul Zimmerman plants potting shed Roseraie de L'Haÿ ROSES Sedums Snow SPRING TOMATOES Weeks Roses Winter zinnias
- Disclaimer: This site is my own and does not necessarily reflect Connection Pointe views or beliefs.
Tag Archives: DAVID AUSTIN ROSES
There are many types of roses from species (wild) and old garden varieties (OGRs) to the modern hybrids and landscape roses. And I love them all. I can honestly say that every class of rose is beautiful to me. Each … Continue reading
For the past 20 years I have had a secret crush. His name is David Austin. He lives in England. He grows roses. Actually, he creates roses. He even created a new kind of rose … English roses … blending … Continue reading
I am currently reading Carolyn Parker’s book R is for Rose and am taking my time to savor every story and every picture. This book is not only eye candy for rose lovers, but it also showcases so many of … Continue reading
In the fall I start getting a bit frantic … trying to enjoy my roses ENOUGH. ENOUGH to make it last. ENOUGH to make it last until next May. That is a lot of enjoying. And, this is the time … Continue reading
The day after Christmas starts my official countdown to spring. It all begins with garden catalogs. I love them. I even save them. I have garden catalogs that are 15 years old. I dream, plot, measure and make my plan. … Continue reading