Looking for something?
RoseChat Blog Talk Radio ProgramThe only show on the airways dedicated to growing roses. Click the link below for upcoming and archived shows such as the interview with Paul Zimmerman about the Biltmore Rose Trials, my interview with Carolyn Parker, author of R is for Rose, the interview with Jolene Adams, President of the ARS, the Kidz and Rose program and so much more!
Rose Chat Blog Talk Radio Click Here…
Posts I Like
Follow me on Twitter…
- @Jolene_Adams Great video ... love the necklace!! @AmericanRoseSoc #RoseChat 6 hours ago
- RT @PZimmermanRoses: Congrats to Mike Athy #biltmorerosetrials including George & Edith Vanderbilt best overall. #rosechat #gardenchat 6 hours ago
- Evening #gardenwalk The President #clematis #flowers #gardenchat instagram.com/p/ZeKqHxvq0f/ 6 hours ago
- Evening #gardenwalk #gardenchat instagram.com/p/ZdzSzEPq_e/ 10 hours ago
- And then there were the chickens…
- Beautiful and Sustainable
- Bags are Packed!
- Rose Parade: Celsiana
- Rose Parade: The Grande Dame
- Rose Parade: Roseraie de l’Hay
- Rose Parade: Francis Meilland
- Rose Parade: Peace Rose
- Daffodils and Memories
- Rose Companions: Celebrating Over Achievers
- Who? What? Where? … Growing & Buying Roses
- The Legend of the Dogwood
- The Rose-a-Matic
- A Craftsman and His Veggies
- A Time to Plant: Sweet Peas
- Spring Fever
- Who are You?
- Someone Pinch Me!
- Potting Shed Review: Everyday Roses
- SPRING ROSE CARE TOP FIVE
- On Becoming a Rose Exhibitionist…
- Family Memories…
- Seed-A-Palooza 2013
- FORSYTHIA, ROSES & LIFE
- Happy New Year from our Snow Globe
- Baby It’s Cold Outside
- Merry Christmas!
- Winter Garden: First Snow
- Fruit Cake Gets a Bad Rap…
- A Cup of Christmas Tea
- Come Look Through My Window
- November Garden
- My Morning View…
- Roses … Old and New
Quotable QuotesTo be overcome by the fragrance of flowers is a delectable form of defeat. -Beverley Nichols
A garden is a grand teacher. It teaches patience and careful watchfulness; it teaches industry and thrift; above all it teaches entire trust. -Gertrude Jekyll
TAGSBILL WARRINER BOOKS Christmas Clematis Cottage Gardening Daffodils DAVID AUSTIN DAVID AUSTIN ROSES Drift Roses Drought Family Flowers Forsythia Garden GARDENING gardens Gold Medal Grandiflora Harison's Yellow Herbs Hybrid Tea Hybrid Teas Julia Child Larkspur LILACS Mint MOO POO Moo Poo Tea nature New Dawn OGR Old Garden Roses OLD ROSES Paul Zimmerman plants potting shed Roseraie de L'Haÿ ROSES Sedums Snow SPRING TOMATOES Weeks Roses Winter zinnias
- Disclaimer: This site is my own and does not necessarily reflect Connection Pointe views or beliefs.
Tag Archives: Gold Medal
Saturday we found ourselves at Dammann’s Garden Center. Dammann’s is a wonderful place that just happens to carry an extensive line of roses! Sadly, not many garden centers in my area carry roses. I found 2 beauties—Gold Medal and Miss … Continue reading
Today we start 9 weeks of drought… as you know my garden is very large and I have had to limit watering to my roses and tomatoes and alternating trees and shrubs that are closest to our living area. As … Continue reading
My favorite bloomer this week is the Gold Medal Grandiflora rose … a large, sweetly fragrant rose. These double, deep yellow blooms are gorgeous and long-lasting on the bush and amazing in a vase!
Yellow in the garden is sometimes controversial. I have had people tell me that they hate yellow in the garden! And some people love it. FRIENDSHIP… I’ve heard that yellow floral arrangements symbolize new beginnings, happiness and friendship. Yellow roses … Continue reading