From the delivery of 8,000 + lbs of flagstone to being named Costa Farms “Garden of the Month” in July, 2011 was an amazing gardening year…
- An unexpected new sunny garden … after lightning strike took down a 60′ maple tree (details)
- Adding a flagstone patio … another upside of losing the beautiful maple
- Finding out that my beautiful vine was on the plant-watch list
- Discovering #GardenChat on Twitter and a host of garden friends
- Finding Moo Poo Tea
- Co-Hosting #RoseChat with The Redneck Rosarian
- Meeting #gardenchat friends at TweetUp in Indy
- Winning Costa Farms “Garden of the Month” in July
- Visiting New York Botanical Gardens
- Getting to experience another year in the middle of God’s blessings and beauty with my amazing family and friends.
So excited to see what 2012 brings. First up is filling the new rose bed. So far I have 10 new roses ordered … Lady Ashe Climber, Flamenco, Julia Child, The Grande Dame, and Eden and another Roseraie de l’Hay.
How about you, what are your plans for 2012?