Of course we want to buy local when we can but many of the roses I grow and recommend are not sold locally. Below are the online sources that I use. I have a history with all of these companies and they are well represented in my garden! 😉
- High Country Roses (Link) has been growing and selling beautiful, hardy, own-root roses for over fifty years. They have a large selection from the oldest to the most modern – including my new rose PETITE PEACH.
- Chamblee Nursery (link) Original Source of Earth-Kind® Landscape Roses” and have a great collection of the Buck and Kordes roses.
- David Austin Roses (link) sells English Roses, old garden roses and a few modern roses. Their website is a great source of information and rose eye candy!
- Heirloom Roses (link) sells a very large selection of own-root roses. They have a one-year guarantee that their roses are healthy, grown on their own roots, virus-free, and true to variety. There are always making advances in rose care products and this year sold a subscription for beneficial insects.
- Roses Unlimited (link) grows a large selection of roses including many Kordes and Dr. Bucks roses. You can search for roses on their website but orders much be placed by phone.
- Antique Rose Emporium (link) is a wonderful source for Earth-Kind, Pioneer and old garden roses.
- Rose Petals Nursery (link) is a specialty rose nursery in rural North Central Florida – growing many hard to find old garden roses. They have a lovely website just full of interesting rose information!
- Palatine Roses (link) is located in Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario, Canada, has a large selection of roses from oldest to the most modern.
- Proven Winners (link) has easy to access information about their plants and purchase options.