My friend, Connie from Hartford Roses, invited those who follow her blog to take a picture out their kitchen window and describe what they saw. Click here to see what what Connie saw out her window.
I loved the idea and took a picture of what was out my window on that same morning…
- Just outside the window is my sun porch. The plant in the middle of the picture is a bay tree sitting on our cafe table.
- On the left of the window frame you see a thermometer. I always want to know how cold it is or isn’t! This morning it is 30 degrees.
- The swing on the porch is a wonderful place for morning and evening coffee. A little room with a view–roses and their companions in the spring/summer and birds, squirrels and the occasional raccoon in the winter.
- On the bench you see a chart that contains pictures and description of birds. We love to know who and what is dining at our feeders.
- The plank of wood you see on the window ledge is a sign my husband made that says … THYME OUT. A good reminder to “chill”.
- The cast iron lamp holds special memories as it was passed to us from my husband’s mom.
- To the far left — just outside the view of the camera lens — is a messy stack of garden shoes and dirty garden gloves. Best you are spared that!
- To the right you see a gray building, this is “my happy place”–The Potting Shed.
What’s out your window?
Take a look outside your window and share what you see today by posting a comment below…